Sachet Packaging System for Aged Care
Having our own On-site Sachet Medication Packing Machine allows us to provide sachets pre-packed with medication for the Aged Care sector, using specialised machinery together with a range of benefits. The sachets are all clearly marked with all pertinent details and assists patients in adhering to their doctors intended medication regime.
By providing a simple solution to managing your daily dosing using the Sachet Packaging System, we also help to enhance overall health outcomes.
Sachet Packaging Benefits
- Medication in each sachet is easily identifiable and individually labelled and supplied in multi-dose sachets dispensed in a continuous roll.
- Medications are dispensed directly from the sachet.
- Crush directly in sachet.
- Less handling - reduces cross contamination.
- Flexibility to tailor sachets to individual Facility requirement.
- Regular packed medication provided weekly.
- Packing machine ONSITE - shorter turnaround time for medication changes and minimal medication wastage.
- Sachets are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- Medication charts provided as per individual facility requirement. Several different options are available.
- Photo identification on charts.
- Medication sachet rolls can be kept in a locked room and next sachets can be put in a tray or trolley for supply at next round OR medications can be kept in a lockable trolley.
Dose Administration Aid (DAA)
Why is Sachet Packed Medication the fastest growing Dose Administration Aid (DAA) in the world?
A key reason sachet packed medication is the fastest growing Dose Administration Aid (DAA) in the world, is that they offer a range of benefits which aged-care operators and community customers consider important.
From having an automated, reputable process pack the medications with remarkable accuracy to being easier and faster to check; the benefits are significant.
By providing a simply solution to managing your daily dosing we also enhance overall health outcomes.
The sachets are all clearly marked with all pertinent details and assists patients in adhering to their doctors intended medication regime.