Webstercare Medication Management System
Blister Pack-multidose packaging (more than one medication), OR unit dose packaging (one medication per blister).
- Each pack contains 28 separate areas separated into doses taken at breakfast, lunch, dinner, bed on each day of the week.
- Resident photo on the pack.
- Pill image and description on the pack.
- Multidose-all medications for one time period(i.e. breakfast)packed into same blister
- Unit Dose 7 System (one medication/one blister) enables a medication to be ceased or withheld without compromising the rest of the medications in the pack; therefore wastage of medication is reduced.
- All PRN medication, antibiotics, Warfarin, and controlled drug (S8) medication can be packed
- Computerised charts, signing sheets and patient profiles.
- Comprehensive range of drug information reports.
- Barcodes on packs enable us to maintain an audit trail for Packs.
- Reporting function for MAC meetings, incidents, events, drug Usage.